Selling Your Central Ohio Home
We know that personal and professional relationships provide the very foundation for our success. We also understand that we are selling more than just a house. Our business revolves around the place where cherished memories are made and life chapters begin and end. That is why at 43 Homes you are not just a client, but rather a member of our family, and everything we do is geared towards making the home selling process as smooth and efficient as possible.
Towards this end, we’ve built a multi-step approach that have helped us regularly exceed client expectations. It all starts with a personal meeting where we take the time to gain understanding of your real estate goals. We also use this opportunity to learn more about your home and its features.
After the initial meeting, you receive a complete report that details our opinion of value and a list of possible improvements that will help maximize your home’s value. We spend significant time preparing this information, because after all, pricing strategy is a crucial component that will determine how . An accurate market value will help provide a timely sale and will also allow you to sell for the best price possible.
Resources We Provide for Central Ohio Home Sellers
- Free opinion of value for your home.
- Premium advertising at no additional cost to you on sites like Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com and weekly reports that show the number of exposures your property receives.
- Syndication of your listing on 100+ real estate websites.
- Yard sign and lock box.
- Text message service that allows us to capture contact information of potential buyer’s who drive by the property.
- Social media campaign that exposes your listing to thousands of potential buyers.
- Never miss a showing with Centralized Showing Service. CSS makes showing your home easy, for both you and buyer’s agents.
- Custom home staging. If needed (usually we can work with what you have), furniture rental for an additional charge is available.
- Prompt attention to all of your questions and concerns.
Get Your Free Opinion of Value!
Tell us about your home below to receive a free opinion of value based on local comps and publicly available information.